Christmas Orders & Delivery FAQ's
CHRISTMAS ORDERING DATES*
Standard International Delivery (Spring Courier)
|14th December||Standard Free Delivery (Royal Mail Tracked 48) - Personalised Cutlery/Personalised Alcohol|
|17th December||Express International Shipping (DHL)|
Standard Free Delivery (Royal Mail Tracked 48) - All other items
|21st December||Tracked Next Day Delivery (Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed®) Orders made before 3pm|
Saturday Delivery (Royal Mail Special Delivery Saturday Guaranteed®) Orders made before 1pm
- Royal Mail, and Spring Courier handle all of our deliveries.
2. How long before my product is dispatched?
- Typically we create and dispatch your item 1 working day after your order is placed, but please allow up to 3 working days for your product to be dispatched.
3. How long will it take to receive my item after it has been dispatched?
- For Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed orders placed before 3pm your order will be with you the next working day. Please be aware that If you're ordering on a Friday and need your item on Saturday you must choose the 'Saturday Delivery' option.
- Free Delivery postage option is typically delivered within 2-3 days once dispatched. Please allow up to 7 days for delivery at peak times.
- Spring Courier (International) delivery is typically delivered within 7-10 working days, depending on customs. Please allow extra time during peak times.
*These deadlines are created through advise given by Royal Mail and Spring on last delivery dates - Dust and Things cannot be held accountable for seasonal delays or any other delays caused by/or that effect the delivery company used.