Dust & Things Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Dust and Things Ltd (company no. 08594428) whose registered office is at Unit 20-23, Withey Court, Western Industrial Estate, Caerphilly, CF83 1BF, United Kingdom.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition is open to entrants worldwide aged 18 years or over
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Winners are selected randomly via Gleam, unless specified other-wise. (Competitions ran on Facebook/Twitter may work on a comment-to-win basis).
- When entering our competitions, you may comment, like and share the post on social media. This is not mandatory and winners will not be chosen based on comments alone. Please ensure you have entered via Gleam for full entry and your best chance.
- Some competition gifts will be non-personalised. We cannot add any extra personalisation to these gifts.
- Additional extra's such as personal back or secret message, chutney sets, gift boxes etc., is not included in any of our competitions. If these are selected, they will be omitted/not included..
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The design is not transferable to any other product.
- The design is not editable in any way, shape or form.
- You cannot swap your winning gift for a different gift in our store
- UK based winners are eligible for free delivery.
- International winners will be required to pay a delivery fee of £7 if you are chosen. If you would rather not pay the delivery fee (which is totally OK!), we will re-allocate your win to another competition entree.
- Please ensure you are able to accept this package on delivery day as a re-delivery may incur a postage charge.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- We will not be held responsible for any gifts that are lost or damaged in-transit. Lost or damaged gifts will not be replaced.
- We are unable to offer a tracked service on any gifts won in any of our competitions.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more competition announcements.