If you're reading this, congratulations! You've been selected as our charity nominee, where we donate £100 from the Love & Things Charity Fund to a charity of your choice.
For a few years now, we've been collecting 10p from every single order we receive and putting in into our Love + Things Charity Fund. Our aim is to help small and local charities in our area with a helping hand from you, our awesome customers. It's something we're really proud of and we want you to be an even bigger part of our donation process.
Do you have a charity that's close to your heart? We would love to donate £100 to a charity of your choosing. It's totally up to you!
All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- Write the name of your chosen charity on the cheque (perhaps a thin sharpie may work best)
- Take a photo of your golden cheque
- Upload it to your social media
- Tag your chosen charity AND Dust and Things
Voila! That's it. It's easy-peasy.
There are a few small T&C's before you go ahead and post your photo to social media, but we promise they're short.
Terms and Conditions:
- Your chosen charity must be a registered UK charity. You can check if your charity is registered in England and Wales here.
- When posting your photo or video, you must tag the chosen charity and Dust and Things so that we are both notified. If you aren't already, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- The money will directly come from our Love & Things Charity Fund and straight to your charity. You won't be expected to donate any money.