If you're an avid Dust and Things fan on social media, you'll know that it's no secret that we are OBSESSED with driftwood. What's not to love? It's lightweight, it's natural and it gives your home a coastal atmosphere.
Sink your teeth into these ideas...
1. Table Legs
4. We've thrown in another mirror idea... because why not?
Credit: Completely Coastal
5. Heart shaped wall hangings
6. Wrap driftwood around a candle or glass cylinder for decoration.
Credit: LowTideStyle (Etsy)
Credit: Craft Zen
8. A driftwood chair of dreams!
9. Hanging wall art dipped in paint
It's worth knowing...
That if you are to attempt making some of these awesome ideas, you'll need to treat your driftwood. Because afterall, it is actually dead wood.
Follow this handy guide on how to get the best out of your DIY driftwood crafts here.
Will you be trying any of these crafts? Tell us in the comments!