Our growing, creative business is seeking a highly perceptive, enthusiastic, and driven individual who is passionate about digital design to become a valued team member.
The successful candidate will work closely with the design team and will be responsible for designing the image files of personalised products to specification using Adobe Photoshop, accessing and updating orders via our online systems and undertaking manual tasks where needed to ensure the smooth running of the workshop.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Updating existing product templates with customers required personalisation details and uploading to a central server ready for engraving using Adobe Photoshop and other systems
- Prioritising and sorting customer orders across various sales channels
- Undergo training to use a laser engraver machine if required
- Assisting the Laser Engraving department if required
- Assisting the order Packing department if required
- Working closely with the design team to ensure all customer orders are designed to deadlines required
The successful candidate must be observant and will be able to demonstrate their attention to detail as this is a vital characteristic within this role. Working closely as part of a small team, we require an applicant who is a team player and can communicate effectively. The individual should possess the ability to work in an organised manner using their own initiative as well as follow directions and work efficiently to specification. Though this role is predominantly computer based, the Creative Assistant must also be flexible in their job and willing to undertake other manual work and learn other skills as required.
No experience or qualifications are necessary for this position however an understanding of Adobe Photoshop would be desirable.
National Minimum Wage
Full Time 9.30am – 5.30pm STC
PROPOSED START DATE
1st March 2016
Please note: Holiday time is not permitted between November 1st and December 23rd.
This is a Jobs Growth Wales vacancy and must be applied for here directly: https://ams.careerswales.com/Public/Vacancies/View.aspx?vid=32848
Applications close midnight 12/02/16